Environmental and climate rights in Africa: what happens when courts have a say
EVE’s has participated to its first panel at the beautiful ECAS conference in Cologne (30 May-3 June) exploring the role of courts in in deciding upon environmental and climate issues in Africa.
Thank you to our wonderful chairs Prof. Veronica Federico(University of Florence) and Professor Tracy-Lynn Field (University of Witwatersrand) and to all speakers:
- Rachele Cecchi (UNIFI)
- Eghosa Ekhator (University of Derby)
- Adriana Giunta (University of London)
- Kim Bouwer (University of Durham)
- Melanie Murcott (University of Cape Town)
- Pedi Obani (University of Bradford)
- Pia Terese Rebelo (University of London)
Thank you for joining us, it was a really interesting conversation!